Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) cum District Mission Director, NHM, Kandhamal invited applications for recruitment to the post of MBBS Doctor, Paediatrician-DEIC, Pharmacist, Pharmacist Cum Logistic Assistant, Lab. Technician, NRC-Counsellor, Junior Emgineer, Addl.ANM/HW (F), Staff Nurse, Lab. Assistant and Block Data Manager (BDM). The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview from 13 December 2017 to 29 December 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Advertisement No.: 12618/NHM/HR-77/2017
Date of Walk-in-interview: 13 December 2017 to 29 December 2017
CDMO Kandhamal Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- MBBS Doctor: 7 posts
- Paediatrician-DEIC: 1 post
- Pharmacist: 7 posts
- Pharmacist Cum Logistic Assistant: 1 post
- Lab. Technician: 10 posts
- NRC-Counsellor: 1 post
- Junior Emgineer: 2 posts
- Addl.ANM/HW (F): 18 posts
- Staff Nurse: 7 posts
- Lab. Assistant: 1 post
- Block Data Manager (BDM): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Addl. ANM, Pharmacist & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS Doctor: MBBS Degree.
- Paediatrician-DEIC: MBBS Degree with MD in Paediatrics/Diploma of National Board in Child Health/Diploma in Child Health.
- Pharmacist: 12th passed and Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant: 12th passed and Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Lab. Technician: 12th passed and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- NRC-Counsellor: Graduation in Home Science.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Addl.ANM/HW (F): HSC Examination and completed ANM Course.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General nursing and Midwife course or BSc Nursing.
- Lab. Assistant: BSc with CBZ.
- Block Data Manager (BDM): Graduate and PGDCA/DCA etc.
Selection Process for Addl. ANM, Pharmacist & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for Addl. ANM, Pharmacist & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with application form, original certificates/documents and attested photocopies of the same from 13 December 2017 to 29 December 2017 at 10:00 a.m.in the office of the CDMO cum District Mission Director, Kandhamal, Odisha.