NILD, Kolkata Jobs Notification: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14 December 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 14 December 2018
NILD, Kolkata Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant (Nursing) - 1 Post
- Clinical Tutor (Prosthetics & Orthotics)- 1 Post
- Staff Nurse-02 Posts
- Professional Trainee (Management)-01 Post
- Clinical Therapists (Physiotherapy)-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Project Assistant (Nursing) - B. Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University; Registered from State Nursing Council.
- Clinical Tutor (Prosthetics & Orthotics) - Recognized P.G. Degree (MPO/M.Sc. P&O) from a recognized college/University.
- Staff Nurse- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience; Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council.
- Professional Trainee (Management) - PG Degree/Diploma in Management from a recognized University.
- Clinical Therapists (Physiotherapy) - Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized university.
How to Apply for NILD, Kolkata Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates appear for walk-in-interview on 14 December 2018 at National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 along with the documents.