NIPHM Jobs 2019: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM), Hyderabad is a National level institute under the administrative control by the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s welfare, Government of India. It has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. Candidates having the requisite qualification for the posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 October 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17 October 2019 (09:00 a.m.)
NIPHM, Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate(Software Programming): 01
- Junior Research Fellow (Multimedia/Networking): 01
Eligibility for Research Associate and JRF Posts
- Research Associate(Software Programming): Master of Science (M.Sc.) Computer Application with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering with minimum 02 years of experience in programming for Database Management and administration OR M.Sc./M.S./M.Tech. degree in CS/IT with 02 years of experience in programming for database management OR MCA with 02 years of work experience in DBMS.
- Junior Research Fellow (Multimedia/Networking): M.Sc. (Computer Application) with B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering OR B.E./B.Tech. /B.Sc. degree in respective subjects OR Master of Computer Application (MCA). Knowledge in Networking and Linux Administration.
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply:
The candidates attending walk-in-interview must be present themselves for certificate verification at the place of interview by 09.00 a.m. on the scheduled dates mentioned in the notification. Candidates must be present along with original and self attested photo copies certificates and other supporting documents at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 on 17 October 2019.