The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal invited applications for admission to MBA Programme. National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Deemed University), formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959.
- Date of Availability of Application form: 15 January 2014
- Last date for receipt of Application form along with requisite DD: 28 February 2014
- Date of List of Short listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 15 March 2014
- Date of GD and Interview: 11 &12 April 2014
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA.
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their applications along with application fees and relevant documents by Speed Post or Registered Post super scribing “Application for Admission into MBA - 2014” on the envelope to The Associate Dean-Admissions, National Institute of Technology, Warangal - 506 004, A.P before 28 February 2014.