The state government is going to reward students with the scholarship. Uttar Pradesh state government is committed to work towards the betterment of the society and seeing the glaring illiteracy in the state, the state government initiated the state-sponsored scholarships for the students, especially for the weaker section students. The major objective is that the scholarship should act as a motivating factor for all the aspiring students who are often deprived of higher education due to financial constraints.
A scholarship is basically a grant of financial aid for a student to proceed with their further education. These scholarships plan is mainly for that student who belongs to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC etc. A student can apply for the same if he/she belongs from general category but whose family income is should not be more than For Rural Rs.19884 & For Urban Rs.25546. Nowadays, scholarship has become a major component of colleges’ financial aid in the basis of education. So all students who are studying in class 10th and 12th they can apply online for UP Board Scholarship but for this you must have to read all the eligibility criteria and other important information before filling online application form. Mainly scholarships are of various types such as; state scholarship, merit-based scholarship, need-based scholarship, college scholarship student specific scholarship etc. Once you fill the UP Board Online scholarship form then you can check the status for the same from the official website and apart from this you can also renew your scholarship from here.
Main eligibility criteria:
1. All categories of student i.e. General, OBC, SC/ST all are eligible for this scholarship.
2. Pre-Matric Scholarship for class 9th UP Board Student, who passed their class 8th examination form a recognised institution, can apply for the same.
3. Pre-Matric scholarship- for class 10th UP Board Student, who passed their class 9th examination form any recognised institution, can apply for the same.
4. Post Matric Scholarship- All the students who are studying in 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation ( courses like ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc) from UP district can apply for the post Matric scholarship.
Annual Income of parents/guardian of the SC/ST/OBC/Minority student’s should not be more than Rs. 30000.
Annual Income of parents/guardian of General: For Rural Rs.19884 & For Urban Rs.25546.
All applicants who want to apply online for UP Board scholarship they must have below documents:
For applying for the scholarship, some steps are mention below…
1. First log in to the authorized UP Board official website page i.e. “scholarship.up.nic.in”.
2. The main page will display, you will get the scholarship link over there.
3. Select the scholarship link, and then click on the Online Scholarship Application form 2017-18.
4. Enter all the mandatory details which are required.
5. Check all the filled details carefully and submit the form.
6. After successful submission, you can check the status from the official website of UP Board.
Required Contact Details:
Help Line /Toll-Free Numbers are given below:
1. Backward Class Welfare- 18001805131
2. Minority Welfare-18001805229
3. Social Welfare-18004190001
Money Transfer Policy :
So all the students of UP Board get ready to avail the scholarship in the new session 2017-18.
All the best !!