The Question paper in SRMJEE test will be only in English. Questions are of objective/MCQ type that means each question has 4 alternate answers. The correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate oval should be shaded.
SRMJEEE - 2016:
Pattern of Question paper For B.Tech and Health Sciences Under Graduate Programs
1. Part 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
2. Part 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
3. Part 3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
4. Part 4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
5. Negative mark of ‘1’ for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and ‘0.7’ for every wrong answer in biology
6. Total weightage 315 marks
While giving the test following instruments have to be followed by candidates:
- Candidates are required to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as speci¬fied in the admit card.
- Do not carry any of your belongings inside the exam centre including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth device, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to carry only pen / pencil inside the test centre.
- Candidates are required to produce your Hall Ticket and ID proof (which bears your photograph and date of birth) at the registration desk without which the entry will not be allowed.
- At the registration desk, your identity is verifi¬ed, Hall Ticket scanned, photograph captured and you are assigned to a computer.
- For working purpose a paper sheet will be provided at the workstation. All rough work will need to be done in this sheet of paper and no additional material will be given for rough work.