The Question paper in SRMJEE test will be only in English. Questions are of objective/MCQ type that means each question has 4 alternate answers. The correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate oval should be shaded.
SRMJEEE - 2016:
Pattern of Question paper For B.Tech and Health Sciences Under Graduate Programs
1. Part 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
2. Part 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
3. Part 3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
4. Part 4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
5. Negative mark of ‘1’ for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and ‘0.7’ for every wrong answer in biology
6. Total weightage 315 marks
While giving the test following instruments have to be followed by candidates:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.