Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) invited applications for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2017.
- Date of Notification – 13 June 2017
- Closing date for Submitting Applications through Website – 27 June 2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank – 29 June 2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination – 09 July 2017
TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
Assistant Accounts Officer – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Accounts Officer Posts
The candidate should have passed the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA).
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt rules.)
Examination Fee for Assistant Accounts Officer Posts
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC- Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
- SC, SCA, ST – Rs. 250/-
- Destitute widow, Ex-servicemen and Differently abled persons – Rs. 250/-
How to apply for TANGEDCO, Assistant Accounts Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 27 June 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more Jobs