Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 Time Table Released: With COVID-19 pandemic still quite serious in the state, Anna University has decided to hold the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) students in ‘take home’ format. Today i.e. on 25th January, the varsity released the detailed date sheet for Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 Time Table for different courses and subjects. Going by the date sheet, Anna University Exam 2022 for undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes will be held from 1st February 2022 onwards. Along with the exam time table, the varsity released the detailed guidelines and exam-day instructions notification, which provides the necessary information about how students will appear for the Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 from their respective homes.
Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 - Exam Day Instructions for Students
As per the details shared by the varsity, UG and PG Exams of Anna University will be held from 1st February onwards. The exam would be held in Take Home mode keeping in mind the safety of students and closure of colleges and universities due to COVID-19 pandemic. Like regular exams, Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 Take Home Exams would also be held over a period of 3 hours time. Other aspects including exam pattern, marking scheme and other factors would also remain the same for offline, pen and paper examination. Some key exam-day instructions that students have to follow for Anna University UG, PG Exam 2022 are listed and explained below:
- Device Requirements: Students who want to appear for ‘Take Home’ UG / PG Exams need to be ready with a laptop/ desktop/ mobile phone/ tablet with an internet facility. Using their personal device, they will need to download the question paper.
- Internet Connectivity: For the take home exam, students will be provided question paper online which will have to be downloaded from the portal. Similarly, after attempting the paper, students will be required to scan their answer sheets and upload it back on the university’s website. To complete these tasks, they would need good and reliable internet connection.
- Question Paper Sharing: College Principals and administrators will circular and provide question papers for the UG / PG exams through digital means i.e. via platforms such as Google Classrooms, Microsoft Teams, email or any other sources created by the college.
- Answer Sheets / Writing Sheets: Students will be required to write answers to the questions asked in the exam on A4 size paper on both sides limited to 30 pages. After the exam, students should use a thread to tie up the answer script.
- Pen and Stationary: Students will be required to mandatorily write their answers on the paper in their own handwriting. Typing out answers using computer or any other device is not permitted. To write down their answers, students can use blue or black pen.
- Students’ Details on Answer Sheet: To make sure there is no confusion about answer sheets, students will be required to write their Register Number, Name of the Student, Subject Code and Name of Subject shall be written on the top of each page. Moreover, every page of the answer sheet will contain Date of Examination, Page Number and Signature of the Student at the bottom.
- Scanning and Uploading of Answer Sheets: After completing the exam, students will be required to scan their answer sheet and convert it into a PDF format. Following this, students have to rename the PDF file with file name: Register Number-Subject Code.pdf and upload the answer script on the university’s website. The deadline to complete this task is 60 minutes after the completion of 3 hours of exam time slot.
- Mailing or Posting Answer Sheet: Students have to enclose the answer script “preferably in a cloth-lined A4-sized cover by pasting the details filled in ANNEXURE-II” and dispatch the sealed cover by speed post, register post, courier service addressed to the principal of the respective Institution. This has to be completed by the students within 1 week of completion of exams for all subjects.