IGNOU July Admission 2021: As per the updates, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the IGNOU 2021 registration and re-registration window for admission to July 2021 session. Candidates who have not yet registered themselves can fill the IGNOU registration and re-registration form for the July 2021 session till 15th September at ignou.ac.in. The official Tweet on IGNOU July 2021 session reads, "IGNOU extends the last date of Fresh Admission for ODL & Online Programmes and Re-Registration for July 2021 Session till September 15 2021." Candidates can re-register and apply for new admission now by using the Samarth Portal on IGNOU's official website.
They are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of their desired programme before filling the IGNOU July 2021 registration form. Also, those who wish to take admissions to the next semester or academic year can fill the IGNOU re-registration form for the July 2021 session. All the IGNOU students must fill the IGNOU re-registration form to move on to the next semester or academic year.
How to fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2021?
To apply for the IGNOU re-registration July 2021 session, the IGNOU students have to visit the official IGNOU website. All the eligible candidates can apply in online mode. Go through the steps to apply for IGNOU Re-registration -
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of IGNOU - onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2 - Read the details and instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on the “Proceed for Re-REGISTRATION” tab.
- Step 3 - Cick on the “New Registration” and enter the name of the candidate, enrolment ID and select the programme.
- Step 4 - Go through the list of courses options available and choose the courses.
- Step 5 - Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2021 fee payment using net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI, including the BHIM app.
How to fill IGNOU Registration Form 2021?
IGNOU provides admission to various UG, PG, diploma, PG diploma, advanced diploma, certificate and doctoral level programmes through distance learning mode. Go through the steps to apply for IGNOU registration form 2021 -
- Step 1 - Go to the IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Step 2 - Now, the candidates need to click on the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Step 3 - Fill up the student registration form and upload the required documents.
- Step 4 - Make the IGNOU registration 2021 fee payment through online mode.
- Step 5 - Take a few printouts of the duly filled registration form for future references.