Every year, SSC recruits many candidates through CGL and CHSL exams. These jobs are stable with many other facilities like a handsome salary, benefits and allowances, maternity leaves, sick leaves and study leaves. In this article, we will discuss how students can continue their higher studies in the field of Law degree and others. You will also find advantages of law degree after joining SSC.
At first, you must know that there is a provision of study leaves in SSC jobs. You can study while doing a job, taking out some free time from your daily work. This provision helps a lot to those students who want to continue their studies even after doing job in government sector. Candidates may feel happy to know that they are paid fully while they take study leaves. They just need to follow some rules and take permission from their seniors. Keep in mind that in your complete term, you can opt for study leave at most for 24 months. So plan it in an appropriate way.
Which one is a better option for Girls between SSC CGL and Bank PO?
SSC CGL jobs: Field jobs vs Desk jobs
A quick view of benefits received after Law degree in SSC jobs
Now, let us see how law degree can turn out to be beneficial during the service. The minimum educational qualification for SSC CGL is graduation. You can easily opt for LLB course of 3 years by how can one manage to study in working hours. In addition, taking study leaves for preparation. In case, if you are selected through CHSL exam, you can opt for 5-year LLB course. This will not only give you a degree but also open many doors to grow further. Like, after a law degree-
- You know all the legal terms and criteria. Therefore, if you are working as an Income Tax Officer, then it will help you out in many ways. Then, there is no need to contact or discuss issues with lawyers because now, you are capable enough to work on that.
- This will also help you out, if you are working in assistant auditor position.
- The study of law course helps a lot if you are in the position of statistical officer or an accountant position. It will help you to clear internal exams and carve the way for promotions.
- You can appear for the tests conducted by the Public Service Commissions for joining as a Judge in the court of law.
- If you gain expertise, you can prepare to become Solicitor General, a Public Prosecutor.
- You can opt for higher career option in Indian Armed Forces like the Navy, Air Force, and the Army to look after their legal proceedings.
- You can give another exam essentially the same point.
- You can move into education ministry internally and can develop law content as well.
- You can become a legal advisor to different organizations and enhance your monetary ability too.
- After law studies; you can prepare agreements, contracts, terms and conditions documents and do other legal paper work for your department. This will help you to earn fame in front of higher authorities. It will increase your chances of promotion too.
- You will be able to handle legal disputes related to administrative operations.
- You can also join international organizations after preparing yourself for international law. These include the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization, etc. This will serve the nation help you to grow in in the government sector only.
Is SSC a good alternative to MBA-CAT preparation?
Why you should leave Bank PO Job for SSC CGL?
When you opt for a law degree, it will increase your knowledge as well as the confidence level. So that, you can avail many other career options and you will become an educational expert in a particular field. Therefore, a person must learn anything, whether he is at the highest position according to him.