Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal is seeking applications from Degree/Diploma holders in engineering discipline for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 10 December 2017.
Last date for Hard Copy Submission: 17December 2017.
BHEL Vacancy Details:
- Chemical Engineering -1 Post
- Civil Engineering -3 Posts
- Computer Science & Applications -4 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -43 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering -3 Posts
- Electronics & Tele Communications Engineering -13 Posts
- Industrial Engineering -7 Posts
- IT -1 Post
- Instrumentation Technology -1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering -60 Posts
- Metallurgy -2 Posts
- Civil Engineering -5 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -24 Posts
- Electronics & Tele Communications Engineering -2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering -40 Posts
- Modern Office Management -20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Selection process will be decided on the basis of number of applications received.
How to Apply for Apprentice Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through online mode on or before 10 December 2017 and the hard copy of application should reach ‘Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022’. On or before 17 December 2017.