Get the CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Term 1 2012 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- Name plastid involved in conversion of a green tomato into red.
- List four reasons to support that water is a compound and not a mixture.
- State the law of inertia. Why do we fall in the forward direction if a moving bus stops suddenly and fall in backward direction if it suddenly accelerates fro rest?
- Give one important functional difference amongst the muscle tissues and draw a labelled diagram of the muscle tissue which never shows fatigue.
- State one difference between dugwells and tubewells, Explain any two fresh initiatives taken to increase the water available for agriculture.
For Complete Sample Paper, Click Here