Find the Solved MCQs Practice Paper for CBSE Class 9th Biology Chapter ‘Tissues’. All the questions are framed as per the trend of Semester Assessments. These questions will not only help the students to prepare for exams in a better manner, but will also help them in understanding the depth with which a topic should be studied.
Few sample questions from the Practice Paper are given below:
1. Presence of tissues in a multicellular organisms ensures:
(a) Faster development
(b) Division of labour
(c) Higher reproductive potential
(d) Body strength
2. Parenchyma: Simple: Phloem: …………..
3. Which of the following statements given below is correct about meristematic tissue?
(a) Is made of cells that are incapable of cell division
(b) Is made of cells that are capable of cell division
(c) Is composed of single type of cells
(d) Is composed of more than one type of cell
4. The nuclei of meristematic cells are:
(c) Medium sized
(d) None of these
5. The cell wall of meristematic cell is made of:
(b) Amino acid
|Click Here, To Get the Solved Practice Paper|