CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) has released notification for recruitment to the post of Field Data Collector, Lab Technician and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 April 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 30 April 2020
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Field Data Collector - 1 Post
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellow - 1 Post
- Project Manager - 1 Post
- Project Assistant - 1 Post
- Data Analyst - 1 Post
- JRF - 1 Post
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Field Data Collector - B.Sc. or equivalent in Medical Lab Technology.
- Lab Technician -Diploma holder in Clinical Biochemistry with three years of experience or B.Sc.
- Post Doctoral Fellow - PhD in Life Sciences/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Allied Sciences.
- Project Manager - M.Sc. In Life Sciences/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Allied Sciences with three years of experience in Project experience.
- Project Assistant - B.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Computer Sciences/Allied Scien
- Data Analyst - B.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Science/Computer Sciences/Allied Sciences
- JRF - M.Sc./B.Tech or equivalent with at least 55 % Marks.
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Field Data Collector, Lab Technician -30 years
- Post Doctoral Fellow - 40 years
- Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst - 35 years
- JRF - 30 years
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Field Data Collector, Lab Technician - Rs. 18000/-
- Post Doctoral Fellow - Rs. 58, 280/-
- Project Manager- Rs. 70,000/-
- Project Assistant, Data Analyst, JRF - Rs. 31000/-
How to apply for CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in for Interview on 30 April 2020 at CSIR-INSTITUTE OF GENOMICS & INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY, Mall Road, Delhi – 110007 along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: