DDA 2020 Exam Important General Awareness Questions with Answers: To clear the DDA 2020 Exam, candidates must practice the frequently appearing questions of different sections of the exam. Questions from General Awareness (GK & Current Affairs) Section will be asked in DDA 2020 Exam which will be conducted in online mode from 5th November Onwards. General Awareness (GK & Current Affairs) Section will be part of the exam for various posts like Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer, Planning Assistant, SO (Horticulture), Architectural Assistant, Surveyor, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Grade D, Sr. Law Officer & Legal Assistant.
DDA 2020 Exam: General Awareness (GK & Current Affairs) Section
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
So, in this article, we have compiled some important General Awareness Questions which will help in your DDA 2020 Exam Preparation.
DDA 2020 Exam: Important General Awareness (GK & Current Affairs) Questions with Answers
1. Who is the Chairperson of the Rajya Sabha?
- The Prime Minister
- The Chief Justice of Supreme Court
- The President
- The Vice-President
2. Where were the Summer Olympic 2020 Games going to be held?
- Rio de Janeiro
3. Which additive used in breads was banned for being carcinogenic?
- Sodium Bisulphate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Potassium Bromate
4. What is a positively charged subatomic particle of an atom called?
5. Which nation will remain in the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Grey List till February 2021?
6. Which of the following is found in grapes?
- Nitric acid
- Lactic acid
- Tartaric acid
- Acetic acid
7. When is United Nations Day observed?
- October 24th
- October 23rd
- October 22nd
- October 21st
8. India was ranked at which position in the recent Global Hunger Index 2020?
9. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad founded which of these newspapers?
- Al Hilal
- Nayi Duniya
10. Which government has launched Rozgar Bazaar Portal recently?
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
11. The Nokrek Biosphere Reserve is located in which of the following places?
12. Baku is the capital city of which country?
13. Which Article provides for ‘Abolition of Titles’?
- Article 17
- Article 19
- Article 18
- Article 15
14. In which part of India is Meitei spoken?
15. What is the currency of Bangladesh called?