Delhi University Admission 2017 is going to kick-start today and lakhs of students from every corner of the country will be able to fill the forms from 5pm onwards today. The process, which was supposed to start in later part of April was postponed due to official glitches.
The race to occupy limited seats in one of Delhi University's 63 colleges will start today and the to make the process easy for students, the varsity has organized 'open days' which are counselling sessions where the authorities will acquaint students with the process of admission, courses, eligibility and other details.
These sessions will be held every day till May 31 from 10 am to 1 pm and will happen in DU’s conference centre in North Campus. Apart from this, there will also be an admission help desk which will be functional from 10 am to 5 pm everyday during the entire admission season.
The first thing you will have to do to get into Delhi University, is to fill the form and here we give show you the steps to do that:
• Go to the official website of Delhi university.
• Click on the relevant registration link.
• You will now be required to fill up your personal and educational details.
• Next, you shall be asked to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
• Also, you will be required to upload the self-attested copies of 10th and 12th class mark sheet and certificate.
• Choose between online or offline mode of payment. Online payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
• After verifying all the details, click on the final submit button.
• After the registration, you will be sent a confirmation mail will be sent email address.
• Click on the confirmation link and make sure all the details are correct as any change in the application form will not be entertained by the university after final submission.
The registration fee is Rs 150 for General and OBC candidates while Rs 75 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. An additional fee of Rs 100 each will be taken if you also want to apply for Sports Quota and Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) Quota.
Postgraduate admissions to start on May 31
Students seeking admissions to post-graduate courses and the ones which require an entrance test will have to wait till May 31 when the registration process for them will start.
The admission process for all the courses will be online, including Sports, Extra Curricular Activities (ECA), Kashmiri Migrants, CW (Defence), and PwD categories. The students, after registering themselves on DU's admission portal, will be required to upload self-attested and scanned copies of their documents after following the instructions and then make the payment online.
For more such interesting updates regarding Delhi University Admissions 2017, please Click Here.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%