Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority invited applications for the post of HR, Project Manager, system manager and other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2017.
Notification Details: 03/APSDMA/2017
Last Date of Application Submission – 12 June 2017
AP State Disaster Management Authority Vacancy Details
- HR – 05 Posts
- Project Managers-DM – 01 Post
- Capacity Building Officer – 01 Post
- Communication Documentation Officer – 01 Post
- System Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HR & Other Posts
- HR (DM) Professionals in DDMA (Srikakulam , Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, Krishna & Nellore)- M.Sc / M.Tech in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Sciences/Disaster Management/Geography.
- Project Managers-DM – M.Sc / M.Tech in Atmospheric sciences / Meteorology/ Oceanography.
- Capacity Building Officer – Master’s in Disaster Management.
- Communication Documentation Officer – Master’s in Mass Communications & Journalism.
- System Administrator – B.Tech CSE / IT.
Age Limit – below 45 years
How to apply for AP State Disaster Management Authority, HR & Other Posts
Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with relevant documents to The Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority (APSDMA) Revenue (DM) Department, D No: 21/2B, Genious J.R Towers, NH-5, Kunchanapalli, Tadepalli Mandal Guntur (District) latest by 12 June 2017. The application envelopes to be superscript with “Application for the post of ____” on the left Hand top corner of the envelope.