EPTRI Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for Project Faculty, Field Analyst & Supporting Staff Posts
EPTRI Recruitment 2020 Notification out for Project Faculty, Field Analyst & Supporting Staff Posts. Check details here.
EPTRI Recruitment 2020: Environment Protection Research and Training Institute (EPTRI), Gachibowli has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Faculty, Field Analyst & Supporting Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2020.
- Notification Date: 2 May 2020
- Last date for submission of application for EPTRI Recruitment 2020: 20 May 2020
EPTRI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Project Faculty - 1 Post
- Field Analyst & Supporting Staff - 2 Posts
EPTRI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Faculty - M.Sc., or Equivalent Degree in Plant Sciences/Botany/Ecology/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences.
- Field Analyst & Supporting Staff - B.Sc., or Equivalent Degree in Plant Sciences/ Botany /Ecology/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences with Computer Proficiency.
EPTRI Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the email@example.com with a subject line of post name on or before 20 May 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDFs for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: