IIM Ranchi is the ninth Indian Institute of Management was established in 2010. They have announced admission to their PGDM programmes 2013-15. The process of admission in IIM Ranchi has started and overseas students can also take admission in this course. The Indians and foreign nationals living, working or studying outside India at least for the period 01 January 2012 to 15 February 2013 are considered as "Overseas Candidates". Find below the details for their admission.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA).
- GMAT score certificate (not older than 2 years as on 31 January 2013).
Application Fee :US$ 200 (or equivalent amount in Indian currency)
How to Apply
- The overseas candidates seeking admission to the two year residential Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGDM) should take GMAT and apply in the prescribed form available on the website along with the necessary documents.
- An application fee of US$ 200 (or equivalent amount in Indian currency) by bank draft in favor of Indian Institute of Management Ranchi payable at Ranchi must reach IIM Ranchi latest by 31 January 2013.
- The filled in application form along with required documents and application fee by way of a bank draft in favor of "Indian Institute of Management Ranchi" payable in Ranchi to:
Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi.
Suchana Bhawan, 5th floor, Audrey House Campus,
Meur’s Road, Ranchi -834008, Jharkhand, India
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on overall minimum GMAT score of 670, academic performance, relevant work experience and letters of reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for interview in India in the month of March 2013.
- The final selection is made using multiple criteria that includes the parameters mentioned above, Personal Interview, Written Ability Test, and Extracurricular achievements.
Fee and Expenses
- Fees for the overseas students for the batch 2013-15 will be US$ 20000 per annum. Thus the total fee for the overseas students for the batch 2013-2015 will be US$ 40000 for a period of two years.
- The above fees is payable phase-wise in six semesters in two years.
- In addition to the payment in US dollars, the overseas student is required to pay one time refundable caution deposit of INR 10,000.00. , living and other expenses during the period of his/her stay are payable in Indian rupees.
Aspiring students should also visit the below mentioned links