IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar and others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 June 2020
IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Registrar - 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar - 1 Post
- Executive Engineer - 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar - Candidate should have Masters Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized University.
- Executive Engineer - Diploma or B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Registrar - Rs. 144200/-
- Deputy Registrar- Rs. 78, 800/-
- Executive Engineer - Rs. 67, 700/-
- Assistant Engineer - Rs. 56,100/-
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the online mode on or before 27 June 2020. After submitting the online application, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: