Indian Overseas Bank Job Notification: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invited applications for the post of Senior Economist & Chief Customer Service Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2017.
Last Date of Application: 22 December 2017
Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy Details
- Senior Economist: 01 Post
- Chief Customer Service Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Economist & Chief Customer Service Officer Posts Job
- Senior Economist: Minimum post Graduate in Economics with specialization in monetary/financial econometrics from a recognized Indian /Foreign University /Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with doctorate degree in areas of money banking, international finance.
- Chief Customer Service Officer: Retired General Manager from a Public Sector Bank other than Indian Overseas Bank.
- Senior Economist: Not exceeding 45 years
- Chief Customer Service Officer: Not below 60 years
- Senior Economist: Minimum 10 years work experience as an economist in a commercial Bank /Financial Institution or other reputed Corporate Organization or Teaching experience as Lecturer/Professor in Economics in a College / University or combined experience as an economist and in teaching. -Should possess excellent communication skills. -Contribution to leading publications and participation in various economic fora for a will be an added advantage.
- Chief Customer Service Officer: Should have retired as GM from any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Indian Overseas Bank) with a minimum of 10 years experience in the operational front.
How to Apply for the Indian Overseas Bank Senior Economist & Chief Customer Service Officer Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format online by visiting the official site of IOB at http://www.iob.in on or before 22 December 2017.