Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Job Notification: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) invited applications for the post of Research Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2018
Institute for Plasma Research Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical): 01 Post
- RA II (Mechanical / Physics / Computer Science / Electrical): 04 Posts
- Projects Engineer / Scientist: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Project): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical): B. E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree from a recognized university/institute. The candidate should have studied a course in Programming languages (Fortran/C/C++) OR should have some experience in developing/modifying computer codes in these languages.
- RA II (Mechanical / Physics / Computer Science / Electrical): Candidate should have Ph.D. degree in Mechanical/physics or other physics disciplines/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institute OR M.E. / M.Tech in Mechanical/Computer Science/Electrical engineering with 3 years of research, Sr. No. Name of the Post Number of Post Consolidated Pay (`) 1 Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical) 1 25,000/- p.m. 2 RA II (Mechanical / Physics / Computer Science / Electrical) 4 38,000/- p.m. 3 Projects Engineer / Scientist 2 38,000/- p.m. 4 Office Assistant (Project) 1 23,000/- p.m. teaching and design and development experience after M.E. / M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Candidates with Ph.D. in physics or other physics disciplines should have gained their master’s degree in Physics.
- Projects Engineer / Scientist: : Candidate should be M.Sc. in Physics (full time) with Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree OR B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Higher qualifications will not be eligible. The candidate should have studied a course in Programming languages (Fortran/C/C++) or course on numerical methods and techniques. Preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE/NET score.
- Office Assistant (Project): Graduate with 5 years or post graduate with 3 years relevant experience. Should have hands on experience in MS Office and related office software.
How to Apply for the IPR Research Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Chief Administrative Officer Institute for Plasma Research Bhat, Gandhinagar- 382428 on or before 31 July 2018.