Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics Rehabilitation Pune (SIOS Pune), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Orthopedics. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2018.
Advertisement Number - 03/ 2018
Last Date of Application -05 February 2018
MUHS Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 9
- Professor - 4 Posts
- Associate Professor - 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor /Lecturer - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Professor and Assistant Professor /Lecturer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor - Master Degree/ DNB in Concerned Speciality/ Super Speciality with 10 Years teaching experience as Professor / Associate Professor / Reader in a MCI recognised Medical College / Institute
- Associate Professor - Master Degree/ DNB in Concerned Speciality/ Super Speciality with minimum 2 years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer
- Assistant Professor /Lecturer - MD/MS from MCI recognised Medical College:- 03 years teaching experience in concerned subject
For more information, visit detailed notification link given below
How to Apply for MUHS Professor, Professor and Assistant Professor /Lecturer Post 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "President / Secretary / Director / Dean / Principal, at SANCHETI INSTITUTE FOR ORTHOPAEDICS AND REHABILITATION, POST GRADUATE COLLEGE, 16, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005" on or before 05 February 2018.