Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (JSMDCL) invited applications for the post of Mining Sirdar, Personal Secretary and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 22 December 2017
JSMDC Vacancy Details
- Mining Sirdar – 4 Posts
- Personal Secretary -1 Post
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- First Class Mines Manager(Coal) – 3 Posts
- Second Class Mines Manager (Coal) – 3 Posts
- Overman – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Mining Sirdar, Personal Secretary and Other Posts
- Mining Sirdar – Competency certificate of Mining Sirdar issued by DGMS.
- Personal Secretary - Graduation, Shorthand Writing 100 Words P/M & 40 Words P/M English Hindi Typing.
- Accountant – B. Com. With minimum marks 60% necessary. Experience of minimum 5 Yrs. In relevant field or Pass Intermediate examination in ICWA/CA with experience of minimum 3 Yrs. In relevant field & MBA (Finance) Experience of minimum 3 Yrs. In relevant field.
- First/Second Class Mines Manager(Coal) – Degree/Diploma in mining engineering with competency certificate of first/second class mines manager Coal issued by DGMS
- Overman – Competency certificate of Overman issued by DGMS.
How to Apply for JSMDC Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Managing Director, Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., Khanij Nigam Bhawan, Nepal House Area, Doranda, Ranchi-834002 on or before 22 December 2017.