The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2014. MPEDA was constituted in 1972. The role envisaged for the MPEDA under the statute is comprehensive - covering fisheries of all kinds, increasing exports, specifying standards, processing, marketing, extension and training in various aspects of the industry.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 21 April 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Assistant Director (Aquaculture): 4 posts
• Assistant Director (Export Promotion): 5 posts
• Assistant Director (Statistics): 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 10
• Assistant Director (Aquaculture): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 40 years as on 21 April 2014.
• Assistant Director (Export Promotion): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 32 years as on 21 April 2014.
• Assistant Director (Statistics): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 32 years as on 21 April 2014.
• Assistant Director (Aquaculture): D.F.Sc of the CIFE or post Graduation Degree in Mariculture/Aquaculture/Fishery Science, Zoology, Marine Biology, Ocean Life Science, Industrial Fisheries or equivalent with 3 years Experience in Prawn farming or Aquaculture Research.
• Assistant Director (Export Promotion): PhD in Fisheries/Fish Processing/Fish Quality Control/Industrial Fisheries/Aquaculture or M.F.Sc in Fishery Science or MSc in Industrial Fisheries with 3 years Experience in Fisheries Development or Fisheries Research or Fish Processing or Fish Quality Control or Aquaculture or Marketing of fish.
• Assistant Director (Statistics): MSc in Statistics or Applied Statistics with 3 years Experience in Statistical analysis or Statistical data processing in any state.
• Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of The Secretary, MPEDA, payable at Ernakulam.
• SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- for all posts.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications should be submitted to the Secretary, Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Cochin – 682036 on or before 21 April 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the post of__________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018, Apply for 31 Nurses, Medical Officer, DEO and Other Posts
NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018, Apply for 07 Manager, Assistant Manager and Other Posts
DHFWS, Fatehabad Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 for 75 Stenographer III Posts, Apply Online before 27 Nov