NIFTEM Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 11 Assistant Professor Posts, Selection through Interview
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 Notification is out niftem.ac.in for Assistant Professor Posts. Check application process, age limit, selection process, eligibility and other details here.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 July 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 20 July 2020
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor - 11 Posts
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship Development (FBMED), Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, Contract Research Organisation - Master’s degree with 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Technology Business Incubator (TBI) - MBA/PGDBM with a background of Science and/or technology at the graduate level.
Pay Scale - Rs. 57, 700/-
Selection Process for Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before 20 July 2020. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC - Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates - Nil
Latest Government Jobs: