NPIU Assistant Professor Posts Job
National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU) invited applications for the post of 1221 Assistant Professor on contractual basis for 53 Engineering Colleges across India under the TEQIP Project. The eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 November 2017.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application - 30 October 2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 19 November 2017
- Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fees - 20 November 2017
- Date of Interview - 11 and 15 December 2017
NPIU Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor - 1221 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar - 02 Posts
- Assam - 52 Posts
- Bihar - 206 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir - 93 Post
- Jharkhand - 201 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh - 208 Posts
- Odisha - 83 Posts
- Rajasthan - 198 Posts
- Tripura - 15 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh - 44 Posts
- Uttarakhand - 119 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Biotech Engineering / Biochemical Engineering Computer Science/Tech Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Power Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Instrumental & Control Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Food Technology / Industrial & Production Engineering / Production Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Metallurgy / Mining Engineering / Textile Technology / Textile Chemistry / Textile Engineering) - BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with 60% or equivalent either in bachelors or Masters degree from a recognized institution/university and should have qualified through GATE exam
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry /Geology/Applied Geology) - MSc in concerned subject with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
- Assistant Professor English - MA English with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor:
Selection will be based on the interview. Candidates shall deliver a teaching demonstration during personal interview. The selection committee shall assess each candidate's presentation/demonstration, teaching skills, depth of subject knowledge, responsiveness and overall Impact
How to Apply for NPIU Assistant Professor Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can submit their applications online at NPIU website (http://npiu.nic.in) upto 19 November 2017 by 23:59 hours.
Application Fees for Assistant Professor