SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Geography GA Questions with Answers: SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam (Tier-1) was held from 12th to 19th April 2021 across different examination centres in India and has been postponed from 20th April 2021 onwards. In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based GEOGRAPHY questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Geography Questions that are being covered in the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam:
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based GEOGRAPHY Questions with Answers
1. In which national park hot air balloon safari has been started?
Answer: Bandhavgarh National Park (Madhya Pradesh) - India's premier hot air ballooning company Sky Waltz Balloon Safari launched a hot air balloon safari in Badhavgarh National Park and Tiger Reserve in association with Madhya Pradesh Tourism.
2. Which countries are part of Passex Exercise Dec 2020?
Answer: The Indian Navy (IN) undertook a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with Russian Federation Navy (RuFN) in the Eastern Indian Ocean Region (IOR) from 4 to 5 December 2020.
3. Hoysaleswara Temple is located in which State?
Answer: Karnataka (Halebidu - a town located in Hassan District) - Hoysaleswara temple, also referred simply as the Halebidu temple, is a 12th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva. It is the largest monument in Halebidu, a town in the state of Karnataka, India and the former capital of the Hoysala Empire.
4. According to census 2011, lowest population density is of which state?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh - the state of Arunachal Pradesh has the lowest record of population density having just 17 per square kilometer.
5. According to Census 2011, which Indian District has the highest literacy rate?
Answer: Serchhip, Mizoram - As of 2011 census, it has the highest literacy rate in India (97.91%)
6. Largest Floating Solar Park in located in which State?
Answer: Telangana - India's biggest floating solar power plant by generation capacity (100MW) is being developed by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) at Ramagundam in Peddapalli district of Telangana.
7. Which City is located along Saryu River?
Answer: Ayodhya, in Uttar Pradesh - The Sarayu is a river that originates in Uttarakhand and flows through Uttar Pradesh in India. It is a tributary of the Sharda River.
8. Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated in:
Answer: The Gandhi Sagar Dam is one of the four major dams built on India's Chambal River. The dam is located in the Mandsaur, Neemuch districts of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
9. Wooden Satellite belongs to which country?
10. Tamasha Dance is from which State?
Answer: Maharashtra - Tamasha is a traditional form of Marathi theatre, often with singing and dancing, widely performed by local or travelling theatre groups within the state of Maharashtra, India. It has also been the subject of several Marathi films.
11. The longest river of Nepal:
Answer: Karnali - The Karnali is the longest river of Nepal, flowing from the north to south through deep gorges to the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, where it meets the Ganga.
12. Jhora Dance form is of which state?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
13. Statue of Unity located in:
Answer: Gujarat - The Statue of Unity comes under the category of world's tallest statues and is located 3.5 km from a small town known as Kevadiya in Gujarat, India.
14. Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah is in:
Answer: Ajmer, Rajasthan
15. World Badminton Championship 2019 held in?
Answer: St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland
16. Statue of Liberty is along which river?
Answer: Hudson River
17. Patkai Hill is located in:
Answer: The Patkai Mountain Range is located at the India's North Eastern Border with Burma or Myanmar.
18. Tehri Dam is located in:
Answer: Bhagirathi River near Tehri in Uttarakhand
19. Headquarters of Khelo India Youth Games:
Answer: New Delhi
20. Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers?
Answer: Mahanadi River
21. Jog falls is situated in which State?
Answer: Karnataka on Sharavati river
22. Capital of Russia:
23. Currency of Myanmar:
24. Snake Boat Race takes place in which state?
25. Kumbh Mela 2021 is being held in:
Answer: Haridwar, Uttarakhand
26. Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
27. PM of Netherlands:
Answer: Mark Rutte AC is a Dutch politician serving as the prime minister of the Netherlands since 2010.
28. Which of the following river does not fall in the Arabian Sea?