SSC has released a notification regarding the answer keys for its various examinations, which require graduate as a minimum qualification. Almost eleven examinations are conducted by SSC throughout a year and maximum of these examination require graduation as minimum qualification except SSC-CHSL, SSC-MTS, SSC-Stenographer, SSC-Lower division clerks departmental, SSC- Upper Division clerks departmental and SSC- Constables in Delhi Police. Find all those here in the below description-
1) SSC- Combined Graduate Level Examination
2) SSC-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
3) SSC- Junior Engineer
4) SSC- Junior Hindi Translator
5) SSC- Sub Inspector in CAPF and Delhi Police
6) SSC-Multitasking staff
8) SSC-Lower Division Clerks (Departmental)
9) SSC- Upper Division Clerks (Departmental)
10) SSC- Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological department
11) SSC- Constables in Delhi Police
Important Notice: Particulars
In this paragraph, we will discuss about the important particulars that SSC want to state.
- The tentative answer keys for the written examinations in the computer based mode held on 16.07.2017 for selection posts for graduate and above level at various centers; have been uploaded on the website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in .
- The candidates may login on the panel using unique User-ID and Password used during examination and submit representations, if any, from 24.07.2017 to 26.07.2017 (5.00 PM) through Online.
- For receiving answer key, you have to submit Rs.100/-.
- Representation received after the due date at Commission under any circumstances, will not entertained.
Steps for Online Answer keys and representations
Follow the instruction to submit representation and to get answer for all exams requiring graduation as minimum qualification-
- Visit the link- http://sscregistration.nic.in/challengesystem/index.jsp
- Visit the Click here button. You will be redirected to the following page-
- If you have any objection then click on the Raise Objection. Following page will appear on the screen.
- Here, you can fill Exam code, Roll No. and Date of Birth. Finally click.
Above steps are necessary for getting answer keys and submit any representations for correction after receiving the answer sheet.
We at jagranjosh.com are committed to provide you all important notification and information tailored by SSC. So, for best preparation, keep on visiting our SSC official webpage.
All the Best!