JEE: Important Questions and Study Notes on Surface Chemistry (Part 2)
Find the revision notes of chapter Surface Chemistry including previous years' solved questions for JEE Main and JEE Advanced entrance exams 2018. This is Part-2 of two part series on Surface Chemistry.
In this article, students will find Part-2 of the two part series on Surface Chemistry. In the previous part, you have already studied about the following topics:
- Types of adsorption,
- Adsorption Isotherm,
- Freundlich adsorption isotherm and
- Factors affecting adsorption of a gas by solid
To study about these mentioned topics again you can click here
In this part of the notes, you will get to know about the topics given below:
- Types of colloid with their dispersed phase and dispersion medium,
- Preparation of colloidal solution,
- Purification of colloidal solutions and
- Properties of colloidal solutions
Some questions are given in the article which has been asked in the previous years’ engineering entrance exams. It will help you to get to know about the difficulty level of the questions.
Some solved questions are given below: