Department of Agriculture, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Secretary, Data Analyst and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format within 10 days (9 December 2017) from the date of advertisement.
Advertisement No: APDMP/8/2017
Last Date of Application: within 10 days (9 December 2017) from the date of advertisement.
Department of Agriculture Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Details:
- Senior Accounts Assistant -1 Post
- Project Management, Planning and M&E -1 Post
- Database, Data Analytics and M&E-1 Post
- Equity (economic & social & Gender) compliance -1 Post
- Office Secretary-1 Post
- Office maintenance-1 Post
- Office Assistant-1 Post
- Procurement specialist & Contract manager-1 Post
- Institution Development-1 Post
- Senior Accounts Asst & Office Secretary-1 Post
- Project Management, Planning and M&E-1 Post
- Database, MIS and M&E-1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Accounts Assistant, Data Analyst and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Senior Accounts Assistant: Degree from recognized University with Commerce, Accounts, Finance or Management and should have Knowledge of Computer. Minimum 3 years of Experience in any organization as Accountant/Manager is essential.
Project Management, Planning and M&E: Postgraduate in economics, statistics, planning M&E or related discipline Minimum of 5-8 years work experience
For detailed qualification and other details check out the link listed here.
How to Apply for Senior Accounts Assistant, Data Analyst and Other Posts:
Applications should reach ‘the Chief Operating Officer, C/o Commissioner & Director of Agriculture, Chuttugunta Center, Old Mirchi Yard, GUNTUR’ within 10 days (9 December 2017) from the date of advertisement.