VIT University has officially notified the dates of VITEEE-2015. VITEEE-2015 Application Form will be available both offline and online, from the first week of December, 2014 onwards. VITEEE 2015 Application Fees can be paid offline or online. VITEEE-2015 exam will be conducted online (Computer Based Test) for the admissions of the candidates into B.E/B.Tech courses for session 2015-16 into its various campuses.
VIT University, formerly known as Vellore Engineering College is an Indian institute of higher education and a Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. The university was founded in 1984. The institution offers 18 undergraduate and 34 postgraduate programmes. It has campuses both at Vellore and Chennai. In 2014, 1, 84, 483 candidates had appeared in VITEEE 2014 for 5,000 engineering seats of the university.
- A candidate must be born on or after 1 July 1993.
- He must complete class XII from a recognized education board OR Two year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board OR HSC examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination.
- He must complete the QE with minimum score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology. (50% for SC/ST and candidates from Jammu Kashmir and Northeastern states).
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- No negative marking
- Total sections in the paper–4.
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)–120 questions (40 questions each)
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)–120 questions (40 questions each)
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- VITEE syllabus physics: Click here
- VITEE syllabus chemistry: Click here
- VITEE syllabus mathematics: Click here
Click here to discuss queries regarding VITEEE.
SRMEEE-2015 Notification: Click Here