COMEDK UGET 2018 is the entrance exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for admissions to the various engineering and medical degree undergraduate courses across the institutes affiliated to it. Candidates have to apply online for the COMEDK UGET 2018 after meeting the specified eligibility criteria. Check the complete details of the COMEDK UGET 2018 exam below.
Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the current academic year. COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window system).
The COMEDK conducts the annual UGET entrance exam for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the member institutions and also organises the single-window counseling process. This year, the exam was conducted in the online mode at 291 centers in 137 cities across the country. The COMEDK was established in 2004-2005 and has 16 medical, 24 dental and around 190 engineering colleges under its banner in the state of Karnataka. The UGET exam is conducted to select students for COMEDK-member engineering colleges. The counseling process details and fee structure for 2018 COMEDK UGET exams have not been released yet. However, it is expected that they will be notified in the next few days.
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the applicant login on www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently, the final result would be made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
APPLICANTS SEEKING ANY CLARIFICATIONS WITH REGARD TO PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEYS:
· Applicant to login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
· Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only+ GST and convenience charges as applicable )per clarification to be paid online only.
· Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process is completed.
· Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
· Note: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
· Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the Committee shall be final and binding on all.
Final Merit/Rank Publishing
The final merit / rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on 28TH MAY 2018 under applicants login ID
General Instructions for Registration
· All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
· E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
· An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
· Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
· After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
· Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and above) or Google Chrome(50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields IN REGISTRATION Form
· Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
· Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
· Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
· Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number.Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
· Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
· APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES; (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
· The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
· CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
The UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 admit cards have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on the official website, i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
The KEAM Rank list 2018 for admission to Kerala engineering, pharmacy, medical and allied courses for the year have been released on Wednesday (today) at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka or COMEDK 2018 Result has been declared on the official website, i.e. comedk.org.