All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has invited applications for the post of Group A and B. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 May 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 June 2018
AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Biochemist – 2 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer – 2 Posts
- Scientist – II – 5 Posts
- Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer – 2 Posts
- Tutor in Nursing – 4 Posts
- Scientist –I- 5 Posts
- Clinical Pyschologist/Pyschologist – 4 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 4 Posts
- Transplant Co-ordinator – 1 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade –II-3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 3 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician Grade –I – 2 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist- 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT) – 2 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Dietician – 4 Posts
- Technician (Radiography) Grade – II- 12 Posts
- Technical Officer (CWS) – 2 Posts
- Social Psychologist – 3 Posts
- Life Guard – 1 Post
- Physical Training Instructor – 2 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) -18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A and B Posts
- Technician (Radiology) –B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography 3 year course from a recognized University.
- Physical Training Instructor – Intermediate or its equivalent; Diploma in Physical Training Instructor from a recognized Institute and one year experience is required.
- Assistant Dietician – M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition from a recognized University and 2 years of experience is required.
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade –II – Masters in Social Work from a recognized University and experience in the line with a Welfare or Health Agency, Preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode from 18 May 2018 to 18 June 2018. Candidates can check the below link for further details.