J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB), Government of Jammu and Kashmir invited applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Junior Librarian Posts. The eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 11 November 2017.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications - 11 November 2017
JKSSB Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 714
- Laboratory Assistant - 392 Posts
- Library Assistant - 228 Posts
- Junior Librarian - 94 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Junior Librarian Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Laboratory Assistant - Candidates should have passed 12th examination with science or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Library Assistant - Candidate should be graduate from any recognized University with degree/diploma in Library Science
- Junior Librarian - Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University
- Open Merit - 40 Years
- SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC - 43 Years
- Physically Challenged - 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen - 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual Employees - 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Junior Librarian Post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the multiple choice based written test, having negative marking for wrong answers.
How to Apply for JKSSB Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Junior Librarian Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal at http://www.jkssb.nic.in/ on or before 11 November 2017.
Application Fee of Rs. 350/- should be remitted through Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.