The CGPSC State Service Main (Written) is going to be conducted on 22 March 2014. The exam is nearing in and the candidates need to buck up in order to survive the competition. The CGPSC State Service Main (Written) Exam has Essay as one of its seven papers. In the Essay paper, the candidates are required to write essays on two topics, one is related to national issues and the other is related to state related problems.
The most important part of Essay exam preparation is practice as many topics as possible. The expert team of Jagran josh has come up to the rescue of the candidates by listing some of the important essay topics that can be prepared for the Essay paper. The topics are:
• Declining moral standards of political parties
• Role of election commission in Indian democracy
• Examination focused Higher Education- Effects on quality
• Status of women in India
• Health care system in India- Weaknesses and Achievements
• Sublimation of Indian Values due to Westernisation
• Is the Indian Biodiversity in danger?
• Governance deficit: hydra-headed monster
• Public-Private Partnership model for Development
• Role of Civil Society in Developmental process
• Concept of Sustainable development- Sustaining Environment or the Human Race!
• Role of Media – the fourth pillar of Democracy
• Food Security Act- Weaknesses and Prospects
• Public Distribution System
• Right to Education: Pitfalls and Achievements
• Relevance of Gandhian thoughts in contemporary India
• Demographic Dividend-boon or bane
• Corruption - the biggest hurdle in development
• Eco-tourism: Prospects and Problems
• Manual Scavenging- Worst case of Human Rights violation
• Education system in India: Where are we lagging behind?
• Can Lokpal Solve the Problem of Corruption?
• Social Media and the Socio-Cultural Fabric of India
• The Poor and the Good Governance
• The Right to Life does not mean Right to Die
• The Falling Value of Rupee and its Effect
• Solution to Naxalite menace: Isolation or Integration?
• Education System in Chhattisgarh: Challenges
• Unorganised Mining in Chhattisgarh
• Industrial boom: Effect on health and environment
• Chhattisgarh-A land of opportunities!
• Infrastructural Bottlenecks in Development
• Public Healthcare system in Chhattisgarh- Snail-pace growth
• Problem of IDPs on the Chhattisgarh-AP border
• Food Security Act of Chhattisgarh
• Chhattisgarh- the future power hub!
• Tribal problems in Chhattisgarh
• Forest Rights Act- Challenges and Achievements
• Economic disparity in Chhattisgarh-Reason and Remedy
• Intensification of Leprosy in Chhattisgarh
• Consequences of industrialization in Chhattisgarh
To view tips and strategy for CGPSC State Service Main Exam Essay paper, click here.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.