Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Hindi Translator & General Manager. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 31 July 2017
CWC Vacancy Details
- Hindi Translator – 02 Posts
- General Manager (G) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Hindi Translator & General Manager Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. Or Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level. Or CENTRAL WAREHOUSING CORPORATION (A GOVT. OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/ Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government Offices including Government of IndiaUndertakings.
- Hindi Translator – 28 years
- General Manager (G) – 56 years
How to Apply for CWC, Hindi Translator & General Manager Posts
Interested candidates can submit bio-data along with relevant documents to the Dy. General Manager(Pers), Central Warehousing Corporation, Corporate Office, 4/1, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 latest by 31 July 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs