Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida invited application for admission to M.Tech, MA, M.Phil, PhD and MBA programmes for the year 2015-16. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 April and 03 July 2015 as per the courses.
Last date for receipt of applications: 10 April and 03 July 2015 as per the courses
Details of Course
- Five year Dual degree programme (B.Tech-M.Tech/MBA): Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology & Food Processing & Technology.
- B. Arch: Five year degree programme in Architecture
- MBA: HRM, Finance Marketing, Operations, Stratergy and IT.
- M.Sc: Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Environmental Science and Food Science.
- MA: Urdu, Hindi, English, Education, History & Civilization, Economics Plannihng and Development, Political science and International relations.
- M.Phil: Cilinical/ Rehabilitation Psychology, Buddhist studies and civilization.
- PhD: Electrical Engineering, Civil Engg, Business Management, Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Biotechnology, Buddhist studies and civilization.
Candidates can refer to www.gbu.ac.in for further details on Eligibility criteria, course fees, etc.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the course can either fill their applications online from www.gbu.ac.in or can collect the form from the University and submit them before 10 April and 03 July 2015 as per the courses.