Last Day Today: IIT, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 for 34 Junior Assistant and Other Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invited applications for the post of Junior Accountant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 July 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invited applications for the post of Junior Accountant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 July 2017.
Advertisement No. : IITGN/AO/Rect./02/2017-18
- Last Date of Application: 05 July 2017
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar Vacancy Details
- Junior Accountant-09 Posts
- Junior Assistant-10 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant-09 Posts
- Driver-02 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Attendant-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Accountant and Other Post Job
- Junior Accountant-B.Com or equivalent degree and knowledge of Tally
- Junior Assistant-Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Junior Laboratory Assistant-Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Biotechnology, Chemical, Computer Science/Computer Application and Material Science or in allied disciplines OR Three years Diploma in any of the above mentioned or allied disciplines and one year relevant experience OR ITI/equivalent with 6 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc Degree with major in Physics/Chemistry/Bio-Sciences and one year’s work experience in a laboratory/research-programme. Good Knowledge of computer utilization.
- Driver-Candidates should have 12th class pass with driving license for both heavy and light vehicle with seven years of experience of driving staff cars OR 12th class passed with ITI certificate and driving license for both heavy and light vehicle and five years relevant experience required
- Junior Laboratory Attendant-Tenth standard pass and trade training with ITI certificate or equivalent in any discipline associated with Manufacturing, Electrical, Chemical or Civil
Age Limit for Junior Accountant and Other Post Job
How to Apply for theIndian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar Junior Assistant and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the IITG’s Website www.iitg.ac.in . Last date of receipt of application is 05 July2017
Application Fees for Junior Assistant and Other Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.200/-
SC/ST/Women Candidates: Exempted