KDRB LDC Admit Card 2019: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) has released the call letter for KDRB LDC/Sub Group Officer Grade 2 Exam 2019. Candidates applied for the exam can download the admit card through the official website of KDRB.i.e. kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
KDRB LDC/Sub Group Officer Grade 2 Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 8 June 2019 to recruit 64 vacancies. Candidates can download the admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website.i.e.kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on KDRB LDC/Sub Group Officer Grade 2 Exam 2019 Admit Card 2019.
- Enter the required credential details and click on the submit button.
- Then, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates are advised to carry e-admit card on the day of exam along with the identity proofs otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates can directly download their admit card by clicking on the above link.