Ministry of AYUSH, National Medicinal Plants Board invited applications for the Post of Deputy Director, Sr. Accountant, Marketing Assistant and Consultant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days (2 August 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Notification details: DAVP 17203/11/0002/1718
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: within 60 days (2 August 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement
NMPB Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Deputy Director (Medicinal Plants): 1 post
- Sr. Accountant: 1 post
- Marketing Assistant: 1 post
- Consultant: 3 posts
- Deputy Director (Medicinal Plants): Master degree in Botany or Pharmacognosy or Agriculture or Agronomy or Forestry with Ten years post qualification experience in the areas of research, development, policy, programmes.
- Sr. Accountant: Should have undergone training in cash and accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and possess three years experience of cash, accounts and budget work OR Passed the Subordinate Account Service or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government.
- Marketing Assistant: Bachelor degree or equivalent and Two Years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Consultant: MSc in Botany/Forestry/Agriculture/Plant Science, Bachelors degree with Hindi and English as subjects having experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa and Two years experience in Survey of Medicinal Plants of High Altitude.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Executive Officer, National Medicinal Plants Board, Room No. 309, 3rd Floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 within 60 days (2 August 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.