Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Dept. of Atomic Energy, Indore invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentionedposts.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Scientific Officer / C (General Duty Medical Officer): 01 (One).
- Stenographer (Grade – III): 04 (Four).
- Technician / B: 04 (Four). [04 – ST]
Qualification must be from recognized University or Institution with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess MBBS Degree.
- For Post 2: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Shorthand Speed @80 w.p.m. and Typing speed @30 w.p.m. in English.
- For Post 3 & 4: Possess HSC or SSC Passed with Science and Maths subject or equivalentwith one year Trade Certificate in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of applicationand Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 38 years.
- For Post 2: Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 3 & 4: Between 18 to 30 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the relevant Test which might be conducted by the administration.
- For Post 1: Personal Interview.
- For Post 2: Written Test/ Skill Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- For Post 3 &4: Trade Test followed by the Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.rrcat.gov.in or type- written in the prescribed formatalong with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application formmay be forwarded to the “Assistant Personnal Officer (Recruitment), Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Dept. of Atomic Energy, P.O. CAT, Indore – 452 013 (M.P)” through Registered or Speed Post on or before 21 November 2014.