Rajasthan University (RU) invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 June 2017.
Notification Detail: 2/2017/ 4876
- Starting Date of Online Application – 24 May 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 23 June 2017.
Rajasthan University Details
Total- 169 Posts
- Clerk Grade - 2: 92 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 23 Posts
- Laboratory Bearer: 25 posts
- Herbarium Assistant: 1 post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Library): 11 Posts
- Book Attendant: 12 Posts
- Electrician / Wireman: 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Clerk Grade - 2: The Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized Board or Institution
- Laboratory Assistant: The candidate should have passed B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E from a recognized university or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Bearer: The Candidate should be 12th pass with Science Subjects or equivalent diploma course from a government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Herbarium Assistant: The candidate should have passed B.Sc from a recognized university.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Library): The candidate should have graduation degree in the relevant field.
- Book Attendant: The candidate should have passed 10+2 along with Certificate Course in Library Science/Diploma or higher course in the field.
- Electrician / Wireman: The candidate should have Certificate Course in Electric Trade from recognized ITI or wireman course or Electric Inspector Course from recognized ITI.
Age Limit - 18 - 35 years (all reserved categories are exempted in maximum age as per government rules)
How to apply for Rajasthan University, Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 23 June 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs