Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Officer, Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology / X-Ray Technician, and Engineer. Eligible and interested can apply for RCF Operator Recruitment 2021 on rcfltd.com from 28 June to 5 July 2021.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 28 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 July 2021
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Officer (Medical) -3 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician - 1 Post
- Radiology / Xray Technician - 1 Post
- Engineer (Civil)- 1 Post
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Officer (Medical) -MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India/Maharashtra Medical Council/other State Medical Council.
- Pathology Lab Technician - B. Sc, DMLT from a recognized board/university. 55% aggregate in the Final Year of the required degree.
- Radiology / Xray Technician - 10 + 2 and Diploma in X-ray technology. 55% aggregate in the Final Year of required degree.
- Engineer (Civil)- BE / B. Tech. / in Civil Discipline from UGC / AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/degrees / dual degrees in Civil Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation.
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Officer (Medical), Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology / Xray Technician - 36 Years
- Engineer (Civil)- 39 Years
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection Criteria for the post of Officer (Medical), Engineer (Civil), Engineer (IT) and Officer (HRD – CMDC) will be Personal Interview / Video Conferencing Interview & Selection Criteria for Pathology Lab Technician and Radiology / X-ray Technician will be Skill Test.
Online Application Link - to active on 28 June
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing, respective School/College/University, work experience if any. The applications will start from 28 June to 5 July 2021. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.