AILET 2021 Registration – Know Application Process, Fee and Other Details
NLU Begins AILET 2021 Registration. Candidates seeking to appear for the entrance exam of NLU Delhi can get complete details of AILET 2021 registrations here.
AILET Registration 2021: The National Law University is responsible for AILET 2021 registration process and the conducting authority has opened the registration window for the AILET 2021 aspirants.
Candidates seeking to appear in the undergraduate and postgraduate All Indian Law Entrance Test conducted by NLU Delhi were required to complete the AILET registration process from 23rd January 2021.
To register for AILET 2021, candidates need to possess a valid mobile number, email ID, scanned passport-sized photograph, scanned signature among other things. Candidates were able to complete the registration for AILET 2021 in the online mode only. It is important to remember that the registration for AILET 2021 has to be completed before the last date which is specified by the conducting authority, 20th May 2021. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in AILET 2021 registration and complete the application process after the last date is over.
For complete details on AILET registration 2021 including important dates, filling in the application form, documents required etc., candidates are advised to read the article below.
AILET Registration 2021 – Important Dates
NLU Delhi will conduct AILET 2021 for screening of candidates to the undergraduate and postgraduate law courses offered by the institute. The entrance exam for both the courses will be conducted on the same day. Candidates can find important dates of AILET 2021 registration in the table below.
AILET Exam Events
Important Dates (2021)
Start of AILET 2021 Registration
23rd January 2021
Last for AILET registration 2021
20th May 2021
Last date to pay registration fee for AILET 2021
20th June 2021 (10am to 11:30am)
What is required for AILET Registration 2021?
Before starting with the registration process of AILET 2021, candidates must make sure that they have to keep the following requirements handy:
- An active mobile number (to which OTP or registration-related information will be sent)
- A valid email Id
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph in the required format and size
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in the required size and format
- All the requisite educational details
Steps for AILET Registration 2021
For successful AILET 2021 registration, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of AILET 2021
- Click on “AILET admission 2021”
- In the window that appears, click on “Create new account” option
- Enter your email Id and confirm the same
- Fill in the details as required and click on “Create account”
- Check your details and click “Confirm”
- In case you want to edit your details, click on “Change” and repeat the steps mentioned above
- From the drop-down, select the course you want to apply
- Click on “Apply now”
- Fill in the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Check the information provided
- Click on “Save/Continue to payment” to proceed to pay the AILET 2021 registration fee
- Pay the AILET registration fee via credit card/ debit card/ net banking Rs. 3050/- for candidates from General/ OBC/ Kashmiri migrants category and Rs.1050/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. BPL candidates from SC and ST categories are not required to pay AILET 2021 registration fee.
- Download a copy of the duly filled in application form
AILET Registration 2021 - Important Points
- For candidates applying under categories, other than General, the conducting authority has waived off the uploading of scanned copy of category/caste certificate at the time of AILET 2021 registration. Candidates, instead, have to produce their original category/caste certificate at the time of admission, if shortlisted.
- Candidates can make changes in the choice of their exam centres by logging in to the registration portal even after completing the registration for AILET 2021 and submitting their application form. The changes can be made from during that window.
- A copy of AILET registration form 2021 must be saved by all candidates for future reference.
- The University will only consider the AILET 2021 registrations of the candidates only if their application forms are submitted on time and are complete.
- Incomplete application forms or those with incorrect details, even if found at a later stage, will be rejected by the conducting authority.
- Candidates upon successfully submitting the application form of AILET 2021 will receive an acknowledgement slip. In case, candidates do not receive the same even after 72 hours they must contact the AILET registration 2021 helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call the helpline numbers 0120-4160881/0120-4160880.
Thank you for visiting Jagranjosh.com! Get more info about Law entrance exams, trivia, colleges, and courses by Subscribing with us. Fill in your details and receive weekly updates directly in your inbox.