In this article, we are presenting the CBSE sample paper and marking scheme for Class 10 Arabic subject. Students may download the latest CBSE class 10 Arabic sample paper and its marking scheme in PDF format. Students should practice the CBSE sample paper provided here to strategies the board exam preparations and draw a plan to write the exam correctly.
Why should students solve CBSE Sample Papers 2019?
With the help of these Sample Papers, students preparing for the board exams get a complete idea of the latest CBSE Marking Scheme and Exam Pattern. CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2019 and Marking Scheme of every paper are combined and presented in such a proper format so that anyone easily understands the concept of step-wise marking which CBSE follows while evaluating answer booklets.
Some questions from CBSE Class 10 Arabic Sample Paper 2019:
Extract any one definite or indefinite noun from the above mentioned text:
Write a paragraph in about 50 words in Arabic on any one of the following topics:
Translate any five sentences into Arabic:
(1) I have a beautiful mobile.
(2) We are going to visit Kerala next month.
(3) My school has 2 big gates.
(4) They (feminine) are teachers in government school.
(5) How is your brother who works in Qatar?
(6) I have an account in a famous bank.
(7) Have you read any book of V. Abdur Rahim?
(8) How many books you have in your library?
All the questions are available in the PDF file.