IOCL has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade and Technician Apprentice under apprentice program. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 November 2017.
Advertisement No: GR/P/App/17, BR/RECTT/APPR/2017
Last Date of Application: 11 November 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 18 November 2017
Tentative Date of Written Test: 19 November 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details:
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)-316 Posts
- Fitter -118 Posts
- Boiler -70 Posts
- Chemical-211 Posts
- Mechanical-144 Posts
- Electrical -169 Posts
- Instrumentation-72 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 3 Year B.Sc in either Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Fitter: Matric with 2 years ITI Fitter course.
- Boiler: 3 Year B.Sc in either Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Chemical: 3 year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Refinery & petro-chemicals engineering.
- Mechanical: 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical : 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation: 3 year Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation &Control Engineering.
Selection Process for Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
Selection procedure will include written test and Interview.
How to Apply for Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 11 November 2017 and hard copy of applications should reach concerned refinery ion or before 18 November 2017.