Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 6 November 2017.
Advertisement No. PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2)
- Starting date for online application- 16 October 2017
- Last dated for online application submission – 6 November 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 310
Region wise no. of Posts
- Western Region – 94 Posts
- Eastern Region – 69 Posts
- Northern Region – 75 Posts
- Southern Region – 30 Posts
- South Eastern Region – 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification - Three years full time Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit – 18 to 24 Years (Age relaxation for all reserved category candidates)
Selection Criteria for Apprentice Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and personal interview.
How to apply for Apprentice Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 6 November 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.