NCERT Solutions for Class 10: In Class 10 Social Science, students often lack writing skills and are confused about how much to write while answering a particular question. To help them perform well in the Social Sciences, we have provided here the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. All the answers in these chapter-wise NCERT Solutions are framed by the subject experts. They have created answers as per the format discussed in the CBSE Marking Scheme. Therefore, the Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions provided below will prove to be the perfect solution to all the problems arising in the students' minds. We bring here the NCERT Solutions for all four books of Class 10 Social Science which are: History, Geography, Political Science and Economics.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus for 2023-2024
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Deleted Syllabus 2023-24
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper for Board Exam 2024
Download the NCERT Solutions for all four books of Class 10 Social Science from the following links:
→ All the NCERT Solutions provided here are developed in simple and easy language.
→ These NCERT Solutions are prepared for the latest NCERT Books for Class 10 Social Science.
→ Solutions have been mostly structured in the form of bullet points or small paragraphs that are easy to understand and memorize.
→ Answers have been prepared in accordance with the CBSE marking scheme.
So, the NCERT Solutions by Jagran Josh are certainly the best with which students can improve their answer writing skills and perform outstandingly in their board exams.
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science can be accessed from the following links:
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - History
- Chapter 1: The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2: Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3: The Making of Global World
- Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialisation
- Chapter 5: Print Culture and the Modern World
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Geography
- Chapter 1: Resources and Development
- Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Water Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources
- Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7: Life Lines of National Economy
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Political Science (Civics)
- Chapter 1: Power-sharing
- Chapter 2: Federalism
- Chapter 3: Democracy and Diversity
- Chapter 4: Gender, Religion and Caste
- Chapter 5: Popular Struggles and Movements
- Chapter 6: Political Parties
- Chapter 7: Outcomes of Democracy
- Chapter 8: Challenges to Democracy
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Economics
- Chapter 1: Development
- Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter 3: Money and Credit
- Chapter 4: Globalisation and the Indian Economy
- Chapter 5: Consumer Rights
Working on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science will help students build a strong foundation on the subject. At the same time, it will also help them develop the ability to answer different types of questions appropriately. Another important aspect of NCERT Solutions is that in the CBSE Board Exams, most of the questions are taken directly from the NCERT Book. Therefore, working on Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions will help students score good marks in their board exams.
|Important - CBSE Class 10 Social Science Complete Study Material|