In Class 10 Social Science, students often lack writing skills and are confused about how much to write while answering a particular question. To help them perform well in the Social Sciences, we have provided here the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. Prepared by the subject experts, these NCERT Solutions will prove to be the perfect solution to all their problems. We bring here the NCERT Solutions for all four books of Class 10 Social Science which are: History, Geography, Political Science and Economics.
|Check CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022|
For CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Exam. students should take care of the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Syllabus 2021-2022. Prepare the chapters mentioned in the revised syllabus for term 2.
Download the NCERT Solutions for all four books of Class 10 Social Science from the following links:
→ All the NCERT Solutions provided here are developed in simple and easy language.
→ These NCERT Solutions are prepared for the latest NCERT Books for Class 10 Social Science.
→ Solutions have been mostly structured in the form of bullet points or small paragraphs that are easy to understand and memorize.
→ Answers have been prepared in accordance with the CBSE marking scheme.
So, the NCERT Solutions by Jagran Josh are certainly the best with which students can improve their answer writing skills and perform outstandingly in their board exams.
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science can be accessed from the following links:
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - History
- Chapter 1: The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Chapter 2: Nationalism in India
- Chapter 3: The Making of Global World
- Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialisation
- Chapter 5: Print Culture and the Modern World
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Geography
- Chapter 1: Resources and Development
- Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Water Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources
- Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7: Life Lines of National Economy
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Political Science (Civics)
- Chapter 1: Power-sharing
- Chapter 2: Federalism
- Chapter 3: Democracy and Diversity
- Chapter 4: Gender, Religion and Caste
- Chapter 5: Popular Struggles and Movements
- Chapter 6: Political Parties
- Chapter 7: Outcomes of Democracy
- Chapter 8: Challenges to Democracy
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science - Economics
- Chapter 1: Development
- Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Chapter 3: Money and Credit
- Chapter 4: Globalisation and the Indian Economy
- Chapter 5: Consumer Rights
Working on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science will help students build a strong foundation on the subject of Social Science and at the same time, it will also help them develop the ability to answer the different types of questions appropriately. Another important aspect of NCERT Solutions is that in the CBSE Board Exams, most of the questions are taken directly from the NCERT Book. Therefore, working on Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions will help students to score good marks in their board exams.
|Important - CBSE Class 10 Social Science Complete Study Material for 2021-2022|