ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1 HR Executive and Publc Relation Officer Posts through UGC NET June 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for online on ONGC official website from 16 March to 16 April 2020.
Advertisement No. :1/2020 (R&P)
ONGC HR Executive and PRO Important Dates
- Online Application form will available from – 16 March 2020
- Last date for submitting Online Application form – 16 April 2020
- UGC-NET Exam - 15 June – 20 June 2020
- Declaration of Result - 05th July 2020
ONGC ONGC HR Executive and PRO Posts Vacancy Details
- HR Executive (E1 Level)
- Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC HR Executive and PRO
- HR Executive (E1 Level) : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- Public Relations Officer (E1 Level) - Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks
- Gen: 30 years
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
- PWD: 40 Years
Selection Procedure for ONGC HR Executive and PRO Posts
Eligible candidates, meeting age and other eligibility criteria of ONGC, will be required to appear in the corresponding UGC-NET Subject of University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination to be held in June 2020
How to Apply for the ONGC HR Executive and PRO Posts 2020
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ONGC’s Website www.ongcindia.com on or before 16 April 2020.